RBC Capital Markets is committed to fostering workplace diversity and supporting women in the capital markets industry. Through this scholarship, we aim to recognize and reward outstanding Canadian female undergraduate business students, who are interested in pursuing a career in banking and finance. The RBC Capital Markets Scholarship for Women will offer up to four scholarships per year, in the amount of C$5,000 each for students in their 3rd year of studies. Scholarship recipients will also receive an offer of employment for a summer analyst position at RBC Capital Markets.
- Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents
- Female students in their 2nd year of full-time undergraduate studies, enrolled in a business program at a university in Canada
- Intending to continue their full-time undergraduate studies for their 3rd year
- Minimum cumulative 3.5 GPA/80%, or equivalent, diverse extra-curricular participation, and community involvement
- Deadline: May 30, 2014
- More information at: https://www.rbccm.com/scholarships/