Bonjour Résidences is proud to encourage students, in their related studies to the fields of gerontology and information technologies. We support students and the next generation, because in the near future they will have to innovate and propose solutions to the problems that will arise from the aging population.
- taking classes in a master’s program (with thesis or essay) or a doctorate (thesis) in one of the following programs: social work, nursing, sociology, geriatrics, administration, communication and information technologies.
- be a Canadian citizen (or permanent resident)
- complete the Student Form, provide the required documents by the deadline and accept the terms & conditions.
- the subject of the research must correspond to one of the following two topics, depending on the field of study:
- Studies in Social Work, Nursing, Geriatrics and Sociology:
- the subject should be related to the situation of the aging population in Quebec.
- Studies in Administration, Communication and Information Technologies:
- the subject should be related to the use of technologies by seniors
- the research work must touch the aspect of seniors housing (waiting in CHSLDs, the contribution of private residences, home support, etc.)
- research must consider what technologies can bring to seniors’ lives, as well as recommendations for developing tools
- for them (maintenance of autonomy, automation of care, detectors of falls, etc.)
For students in social work, nursing, geriatrics and sociology:
For students in administration, communications and information technologies:
$500 CAD scholarship (the student will also have the opportunity to publish the main results of his / her works in the form of an article on Bonjour Résidences platform).