The Generation Google Scholarship was established to help aspiring computer scientists excel in technology and become leaders in the field. Applicants should be enrolled in a computer science, computer engineering, or closely related technical program, maintain a record of strong academic performance, and demonstrate leadership in their communities. Scholarship recipients will be awarded a $10,000 USD or $5,000 CAD award.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Applicant intends to be enrolled in or accepted as a full-time student at a university in the US or Canada for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Applicant must be pursuing a computer science or computer engineering degree, or a degree in a closely related technical field.
- Applicant exemplifies leadership and demonstrates a passion for computer science and technology. Applicant exhibits a strong record of academic achievement.
- Applicant is a student from an underrepresented group in computer science (African American, Hispanic or American Indian).
Deadline: December 1, 2015
More info: https://www.google.com/edu/scholarships/