The Storwell Foster Children Bursary is offered in support of foster children to help them attend post-secondary schools and to offer a hand up as they make their way forward in life.
- Applicant must have been a foster child with an official Canadian or American foster care program and agrees to having the above organization verify the same.
- Will be enrolled as a full-time student at a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada or USA as of Sept 2014.
- Canadian or American Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Applicant must be 24 years of age or less at the time of application.
- Winner agrees to having his/her name, photo and post secondary institution displayed on the Storwell website.
- Deadline: Sept 15, 2014
- More information at: http://www.storwell.com/bursary-application