Courses in a clinical practice setting; possible work-study program; variety of flexible teaching approaches, including partial or full online instruction.
One of the following criteria must be met:
- Criteria A: Canadian RN Nursing Diploma with a 3.0/B/70% CGPA or higher, and proof of current registration with a provincial or territorial regulatory body, or eligibility for registration in Ontario.
- Criteria B: Practical Nursing Diploma from a public Ontario College and Ryerson approved bridging program, each with a 3.0/B/70% CGPA or higher and no repeated courses or failures. (Effective fall 2017: The bridging program must be completed within the past five academic years.), and proof of eligibility for registration as a Registered Practical Nurse in Ontario
- Criteria C: International nursing studies with good academic standing, AND one of the following:
A Ryerson approved bridging program with a 3.0/B/70% CGPA or higher and no repeated courses or failures (effective fall 2017, the bridging program must be completed within the past five academic years).
Proof of current registration with a provincial or territorial regulatory body, or eligibility for registration in Ontario
- Mature Student Guidelines do not apply.
- Further details on the proof of eligibility for registration requirements are available in the Admission Information section of the Academic Calendar
Candidates must also submit:
- Academic transcripts including promotion/graduation status from all nursing and other post-secondary level studies, indicating specific courses and grades.
- Photocopy of current Ontario Certificate of Registration or proof of eligibility for the same.
Pursue a challenging curriculum and rewarding clinical placements that provide our students, who come to the program with a range of experience, the opportunity to develop analytical approaches within their nursing practices. Available through full- or part-time studies, you will graduate equipped with a deeper understanding of yourself as a nursing professional, as well as how the broader profession integrates within the health-care system
Tuition and Fees 2021/2022
Domestic Fees Range: $7,082 – $7,573
International Fees Range: $29,945 – $31,432
Part-Time Format (One to Eight or More Courses)
Domestic Fees Range: $891 – $5,391
International Fees Range: $3,245 – $24,227