The Web Technology Specialist program equips students with the skills needed to join an in-demand workforce; with more business and commerce happening online, there is an influx of jobs – approximately 28,900 new jobs were created in Toronto’s tech industry, alone, in 2018
Are you seeking knowledge in computer, web and mobile application development? Are you looking for an interactive program that will teach you all about web technology and help launch your new career? If so, then the Web Technology Specialist program is just what you need to get started.
Students enrolled in the program receive:
- 2 certification exam vouchers for Adobe ACA.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription.
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Imagine Premium, and Windows are included in the tuition fee.
Successful graduates will be eligible to write certification exams leading to the following designations:
- 2 Adobe ACA designations
Note that students are provided with two complementary certification exam vouchers.
As a Web Technology Specialist graduate, you will qualify for positions such as: Web Programmer/Developer, Application Programmer/Developer, Internet Site Designer, Software Programmer/Developer, Mobile Web Developer, Database Programmer/Developer.
Employers Who Have Hired triOS Grads
- Ad Films
- Challenger Motor Freight Inc.
- Cyberteks Design
- Department of National Defence – Atlantic
- FPM3 Marketing
- National Research Council
- Philip & Henry Productions
- Stream International Canada Inc.
- TNP Group
- Tech Alliance
EMPLOYMENT RATE——93 %