This program emphasizes leadership in the design, implementation and deployment of services in the cloud by utilizing cloud computing, privacy and legal principles and methodology to meet system requirements and align with business goals and objectives.
Graduates can address back-end and front-end configuration, as well as develop administration and troubleshooting techniques to manage a cloud environment. Graduates are prepared to address the demand for strategies in cloud computing and infrastructure deployment.
Upon completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to write industry standard cloud technology certifications from three of the largest public cloud service providers: Amazon (AWS), Microsoft (Azure) and Google (GCP) cloud.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
- Create secure micro-service solutions to support the virtual infrastructure and application development needs of the client.
- Adopt hybrid cloud environments that respond to changing business requirements.
- Architect and deploy fault tolerant solutions within cloud computing platforms to maximize the availability and reliability of services.
- Automate security and resources for applications by using cloud computing tools to mitigate risk for organizations and protect assets.
- Design and test code-based solutions to cloud computing problems that ensure security in depth.
- Assess the viability of developing, deploying, maintaining and securing cloud computing solutions using a variety of resiliency testing tools.
- Create and defend cloud-computing strategies used to solve identified business needs on behalf of a client.
- Install, monitor, and maintain a database management system on the cloud in response to specified requirements.
- Assess business processes that impact cloud computing systems to ensure current, relevant, secure and responsive practices are implemented.
- Ontario College Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Degree, or equivalent
- Recommended: Courses in mathematics, statistics, computer software, computer programming, and enterprise systems.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency required
WHAT YOU COULD BE
- Cloud systems administrator
- Cloud systems developer
- Cloud systems solution architect
- Cloud systems security professional
- Cloud systems engineer
- Development operations engineer
- Data engineer
- Data analyst
- DevOps architect
WHERE YOU COULD WORK
Graduates can work at any organization utilizing a cloud platform, including those utilizing Amazon (AWS), Microsoft (Azure) and Google (GCP) cloud.