GreyCampus is offering 100 scholarships for women across the world to advance their careers in new-age technologies. These are 100% (full-fee waiver) scholarships for the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs
These are 6-month, intensive, part-time programs with an objective to acquire in-demand skills and prepare for transitioning into a great career.
Both programs are designed to be hands-on and include live expert-led classes, quizzes, labs, projects, and mentorship.
In addition to acquiring in-demand skills, students can avail career services to prepare for the career transition.
Who is this Scholarship for?
The Grey Campus Women-in-Tech Scholarship is for you if:
- You are a working professional wanting to transition to a better career that is future-proof
- You have taken a break from professional life and want to restart your career on a stronger footing
- You want to take on internal opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling
- You have recently graduated, or are graduating in the next six months, and are looking to launch a career
The Admission Process
To be eligible for the Grey Campus’ Women-in-Tech Scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- This scholarship is exclusively for women of at least 21 years of age
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming.