Three scholarships are available for Nova Scotia Tourism. This scholarship is awarded annually. There are two award categories: GOLD – $1,250.00 and SILVER – $750.00. Both awards are renewable for one additional year, for $750.00 and $250.00 respectively. Applicants must apply for the renewal. Preference will be given to Tourism 11 or Tourism 12 graduates.
- Walter H Johnson Jr. Tourism Scholarships – Two award categories: Gold $1250 and Silver $750, each renewable for one additional year, for $750 and $250 respectively. See application form for criteria
- Hotel Association of Nova Scotia (HANS) and Nova Scotia Tourism Human Resource Council (NSTHRC) Culinary Scholarship – $1000, renewable for one additional year in the amount of $500. See application form for criteria.
- Hotel Association of Nova Scotia (HANS) Scholarship – $1000 (non-renewable). See application form for criteria.
- Successful candidates must be pursuing a recognized Tourism post-secondary program
- All applicants must be graduating from a Nova Scotia High School in the current calendar year
- Official school transcript
- Deadline: May 15, 2013
- More information at: www.tourismhrc.com