The Nova Scotia Lieutenant Governor’s Respectful Citizenship Award recognizes students in grades Primary to 12, those who attend private schools, or those that are home schooled and registered with the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development who are making a positive difference in their schools, their communities, and their province.
- The candidate(s) must be a registered student(s) in Nova Scotia
- enrolled in a grade from Primary to 12, enrolled in a private school in Nova Scotia or being home schooled,
- and registered with the Nova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood Development.
- Deadline: November 28, 2014
- More information at: http://antibullying.novascotia.ca/citisenshipawards