To be eligible for the Maple Leaf Dentistry Scholarship a student must:
- Be attending school at the undergraduate level in the fall of 2014 and can be enrolled in any year of their undergraduate program. High School seniors who will graduate in 2014 are considered eligible. If you are attending a trades and/or technical school, the program must be at least 2 years in length or longer.
- Have contributed at least 100 hours of volunteer work over the last 2 calendar years.
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher in his/her last academic year.
- Be a resident of the United States or Canada and must attend a school in one or the other.
- Deadline: May 30, 2014
- More information at: http://www.peterboroughdentists.com/scholarships