MADD Canada is a national non‐profit organization committed to stopping impaired driving
and supporting victims of this violent crime. This bursary may be awarded to selected, qualifying Canadian students who have had an immediate family member (mother, father, legal guardian, or sibling) killed in an impaired‐driving related crash and who are pursuing any full‐time, post‐secondary educational program that is approved by a provincial Ministry of Education.
MADD Canada Bursary applications are reviewed by a selection committee comprised of MADD Canada Board of Directors, Community Professionals and Youth who are involved with MADD Canada.
- based on current and past academic performance;
- school and community activities and volunteerism;
- financial need;
- and impact of the crash on the family.
- Students who have received a bursary in previous years or who were declined in previous years may re‐apply however preference will be given to first‐time
- Deadline: May 31, 2015
- More info at: http://www.madd.ca/bursary.pdf