Graduate students, prospective graduate students and junior professionals who want to enrol in a graduate studies program, continue their current course of graduate study and research, or pursue an independent research project for a period of nine months in the United States can apply for Fulbright awards.
- Traditional Fulbright student awards : US$15,000 for one 9-month academic year.
- Fulbright Foreign Language Teaching Assistant Program : $400-$600 stipend per month.
- Candidates must be Canadian citizens, permanent residence is not sufficient, dual citizens (Canada-U.S.) are not eligible;
- be in receipt of a bachelor’s degree prior to the proposed start date of the grant;
- proficiency in English;
- be in compliance with all Foreign Scholarship Board (FSB) guidelines;
- and be in compliance with all governmental regulations regarding visas, immigration, travel and residence.
Deadline: November 15
More info at: http://www.fulbright.ca/programs/canadian-students/