The International students who hold valid study permit can apply for this scholarship. Students must have an overall average of 80% in their final year of high school or post-secondary education institution and must have registered in the first year of a diploma program in Conestoga College. Scholarship covers tuition fees ($1,000.00 cdn). Funds will be directed to the student’s tuition account (no cash value)
- Applicant must have obtained an overall average of 80% in their final year of high school.
- be registered in the first year of a degree program.
- be a citizen of a country, other than Canada and hold a valid study permit for the period of study.
- In order to qualify for this award, students must have the required overall grade average upon completion of his or her final year in a recognized secondary or post-secondary education institution other than Conestoga College.
- Deadline: September 30, 2013
- More information at: www.conestogac.on.ca