Chevening UK Government Scholarships offers Canadian financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, and the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
The Chevening Scholarship fro Canadians includes:
- a monthly stipend,
- travel to and from your country via an approved route,
- an arrival and excess baggage allowance,
- a thesis or dissertation grant,
- the cost of an entry clearance visa and tuition fees.
- Deadline: November 8, 2013
- More information at: http://www.chevening.org/canada/