The CFUW Memorial Fellowship Honours those for whom the CFUW Charitable Trust receives memorial donations. At the time of application, the candidate must be enrolled in master’s studies in science, mathematics or engineering. This Fellowship is tenable in Canada or abroad.
- Candidate must be enrolled in a master’s degree program in science, mathematics, or engineering.
- Candidate may be studying abroad.
- Candidate must be a Canadian citizen.
- Candidate must hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidate must have been accepted into or be currently enrolled in her proposed program and place of study, at the time of application.
Deadline: November 01, 2015
More info at: www.cfuw.org/en-ca/fellowships.aspx