Each year, in partnership with Manulife and TD Insurance Meloche Monnex, Engineers Canada awards six cash prizes totalling $60,000 to professional engineers returning to university. There are two types of scholarships: Engineers Canada-Manulife: Three scholarships valued at $12,500 each to support Canadian professional engineers returning to university for further study or research in an engineering field. Engineers Canada-TD Insurance Meloche Monnex: Three scholarships valued at $7,500 each to support Canadian professional engineers returning to university for further study or research. Your studies must be in a field other than engineering, but one that will complement your engineering practice.
- A Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- A registered full-time student for the following academic year. For example, if the scholarship is awarded in October 2018, the candidate must be registered full-time from September 2018 to April or May 2019.
Deadline:March 1 , 2018
Important to note
- The scholarships are tenable for full-time studies only
- Post-doctoral fellows are not eligible to apply
- Engineers-in-training or junior engineers are not eligible to apply