Canadian Blood Services Postdoctoral Fellowship Program fosters careers related to transfusion science in Canada, particularly those relevant to therapeutic immunoglobulins, pathogen reduction/inactivation, product quality and improved cellular products. The value of each Fellowship is related to the major degree(s) and experience the applicant holds. The program fosters transfusion science careers in Canada. A Two-year award that includes salary, research allowance, and benefit plan. The applicant must hold a recent Ph.D., MD, DDS, DVM, or equivalent. He or She must select and contact a Canadian Blood Services affiliated scientist to serve as postdoctoral fellowship supervisor.
- Hold the relevant prerequisite degree (Ph.D., M.D., D.D.S., or D.V.M.) from a recognized academic institution.
- Usually be within five (5) years of completing their degree.
- Select a project directly related to the goals of the Canadian Blood Services Centre for Innovation Program and falling within the scientific areas described in Section I of these Guidelines.
- Select a Canadian Blood Services affiliate who agrees to supervise the project if awarded.
- Not hold the Canadian Blood Services Post Doctoral Fellowship with their Ph.D. supervisor.
Deadline: July 2, 2016
More info at: https://www.blood.ca/en/research/funding-opportunities