This award is offered to Brain tumour survivors between the ages of 16 and 25, who are pursuing post-secondary education. The awards are open to students who will be enrolled full-time in a publicly funded Canadian university or college in the fall 2013 academic term. Students are eligible if they are in their graduating year of high school or CEGEP students, or are currently enrolled full-time in a recognized publicly funded Canadian university or college in the 2012/2013 academic term and planning to continue their full-time undergraduate studies in fall 2013.
One-time awards of up to $5,000.00, for tuition and associated ancillary costs will be considered. Note that awards will be paid directly to the post-secondary institution.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, drivers license, passport etc.)
- Acceptance letter from post-secondary institution, expected date of acceptance, or current enrolment confirmation form from post-secondary institution
- Current résumé of Applicant
- Medical Eligibility Form
- A Letter of Recommendation from a Teacher, Professor, Guidance Counsellor, etc.
- Personal Essay
- Deadline: May 17th, 2013
- More information at: www.braintumour.ca