The AbbVie IBD Scholarship Program awards students who are living well with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis and who strive to sustain an optimal level of wellness, allowing them to excel and inspire others to do the same.
- A legal and permanent resident of Canada;
- Diagnosed with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis by a health care professional;
- Seeking an associate, undergraduate, or graduate degree from a Canadian university; college; or enrolled in a trade school educational diploma;
- Enrolled in or awaiting acceptance from a Canadian-based post-secondary educational institution for the Fall semester of 2014; and
- A student who demonstrates academic aspiration and strives to sustain an optimal level of wellness in spite of their Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis, allowing them to excel to reach their goals and inspire others to do the same.
- Deadline: June 30, 2014
- More information at: http://www.ibdscholarship.ca