BrokerFish.com helps people from all over the world find and buy international health insurance that’s perfect for their needs. As an international company, they also want to help students like you to realize the potentially life-changing impact that studying can have both personally and professionally. FREE to enter, the 2015 scholarship program is designed to help you save money during the academic year and help with your path to a successful future. Created for high school and university students, now is the time to take advantage of this limited offer to lower your tuition and achieve your academic and career goals.
- Full-time students of any natoinality who are pursuing a “degree”, “diploma” or equivalent program by an accredited institution of higher education.
- If graduating secondary / high school, you must have been accepted into an accredited institution of higher education.
- proof of admission / enrolment in your accredited institution of higher education. For example, if you’re graduating high-school and you’ve been accepted into university, we need to see proof that you have been accepted.
- Write a 500-1,000 word essay entitled: “The Importance of International Health Insurance for Expatriates.”
- Employees of academic institutions and their family members are not eligible.
- Deadline: December 21, 2014
- More info at: https://www.brokerfish.com/scholarship