The University of Laval is pleased to offer the Master’s Scholarships for International Students who are citizens of an African or European country other than France.
Laval University (French: Université Laval) is the oldest centre of education in Canada (2nd oldest in North America), and was the first institution in North America to offer higher education in French. Its main campus is located on the outskirts of the historic city in Quebec City, the capital of the province of Quebec. The university is ranked among the top ten Canadian universities in terms of research funding.
The purpose of this Scholarship-Master program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France) and are admitted to a master’s program at Université Laval.
This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
- You are a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France.
- You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- You are registered full time for the two first semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted
- Admission for summer 2016 : January 15th, 2016
- Admission for fall 2016 : March 15th, 2016